The MBA Finance Program of IBMS focuses on knowledge and skills required by management professionals who plan to work for multinational and international corporations. It provides the students with a general management perspective and introduces them to the latest concepts and practices related to functional areas of management.
The substantive exposure to local and international management practices with a strong case-study orientation is a unique feature of the MBA Finance Program. In addition, the MBA Finance Program is structured in a flexible manner so that working executives can pursue this program without disturbing their careers.
Masters Diploma in Business Administration (Finance)
Duration: 1 Year
Eligibility: Bachelor Degree
Semester: 2 (6 month each)
This is well structured programs, curricula at par with MBA of international standard, based on international experiences and the needs of industry. It aims at imparting professional education and training in modern management techniques for handling international business operations in a highly dynamic and competitive environment. The specific objectives of the Program are to:
- Prepare the participants for professional careers in the management of business operations.
- Enable the participants appreciate the inter-relationships between the diverse and complex tasks of business operations.
- Help the participants develop analytical skills to identify international business opportunities and conditions for access to potential markets.
- Promote among the future business executives a scientific approach and capability to undertake senior management responsibilities in business.
MBA Finance Edge:
MBA Finance is professional preparation for a management career. It provides a starting platform for understanding the structure of the business that you are entering. An MBA holder has better decision-making abilities, has structural thinking, is focused and can do better business. One gets a taste of how theory is applied in practice.
MBA program helps in fast forwarding the learning process, vicariously based on other peoples’ experiences. The kind of skill-sets that an employer look for are most commonly found in MBA’s. The kind of skills that you learn while doing MBA, find better use at a later stage, when you are in the middle or senior management level.
The MBA Program will give you the opportunity to develop a range of highly valued professional skills and a competitive edge in your Finance career.
In most professional organizations, the senior managers are usually trained in management areas. There are more opportunities for management trained personnel than for almost any other functional qualification. Our Programs will provide a quantum jump in career progression.
The Program with its general management focus, and the blend of local and International perspective will be your key competitive advantage as you enter the fiercely competitive business environment. It will help you move ahead of the pack and allow you accelerated access to senior management positions.
MBA Program one year Full Time Classes and Six months final project and Internship
- Workshop in negotiating
- Management accounting
- EC and Community Law 1
- Finance Management
- Business Ethics
- Organizational Behavior
- Principal of Marketing and Marketing Management
- Market research and Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Management in the Organization
- Business Policy and Strategy
- International Business and Commercial Law 2
- Human Resource Management
- Communication and Management
- Re-engineering Management and Organization
- Language : English and French
- Internship for all MBA students – Full time or part time.
- Research Project and Final Thesis
At the end of MBA program student can choose the Major in which he/she will specialize. In these days employer always searching employee with specialized degree and background profiles. IBMS`s can help students for their future Career and Professions.
Internship & Final Research
Foreign students are permitted to complete their final Research work and thesis in Switzerland and other countries.
Working in close collaboration with business, we look to develop the next generation of managers and business leaders.